How to achieve your career goals?
Have you asked yourself how much time did you spend planning your vacations and career?
Which is more important to you?
Studies show that 87 % of people don’t like their jobs.
1st step: Make a career plan
- What is your long-term career goal?
- What is the temporary activity to achieve this goal?
- Write these down on your career plan.
2nd Step: Follow your career plan
- You have set your career goals and defined the necessary step to take. The only thing left is to follow your career plan.
What you should do to achieve your goals?
- Define which are your achievable goals.
- Research for occupations that are related to your interests, abilities and meets your salary demand.
- Research the labor market and take a look at the increasing job fields.
- Set a deadline.
- Make sure that your activity is specific and reachable.
- Just do it
- Who is going to support and help you?
- Don’t only write your career plan. Discuss it with your friends, get their feedback and support.
3rd Step: Review and update your career plan
- You will face obstacles and might want to change your mind. Do not give up easily.
- Review your career plan and change it based on your needs.
- Change your activities if they don’t suit you.
- Choose another way to reach your goals.
- Take into consideration that the labor market changes often and so do you.
- After you have achieved your career goals, reward yourself and review your goals. Career is a long trip to success.
Here are some goals examples that should be set for your career:
- Traditional career success
Questions that need to be answered:
- What do you do best? #Passion #Reality
- In which areas others think you’re good? #Ask: professors, mentors, friends, and family
- What’s stopping you? #70000 thoughts in a day #98% negative thoughts #I’m not good at …
- And many other similar questions.
Therefore, we suggest you take the career tests in the Busulla.COM portal that will orientate you in your career - https://busulla.com/career_tests/dashboard